Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hasta luego Mexico...

I'm leaving Mexico today. It is sad...it has been perfect here for me. The weather was so nice I went for walks every day. The people were so friendly with me, strangers would talk to me on the street and play with my cheeks. Kids here really love babies, Little toddlers and kids always get excited when they see me and would tell their moms "MIRA MAMA LA NENAAA" and come over and play with me. I will miss Sra Marta who I know loves me and will me so much. Sometimes Sra Marta just stays with me and watches me sleep, I wish she could come with us or I wish she had some family to keep her company. I grew up a lot here in Mexico. I am 17 pounds now, I can hold things and grab things and play with them. I can move little bit in my walker and I can stay busy on my own. I can scream and laugh. I can say "agoooo". I can eat solid foods. I still can't drink from a bottle though...

1 comment:

  1. When things get tough here, it is so great to see/read Inaya's blog. I love her so much and can't wait to see her. I feel like I am missing some really wonderful times, yet am happy to be here with her Great Memaw.

    Grandmom, Erlene

    ReplyDelete