Sunday, November 23, 2008

10 weeks today - exercising, wearing pants, wearing shoes

























Ten weeks today! I've been doing lots of exercising now. They put me on my stomach and force me to do pushups! I don't like pushups at all but I think it's making me strong. One exercise I really like is trying to stand and put weight on my feet. Anyway I don't have much time to talk right now because we just now decided to jump in the car and drive to Alabama to see Nanu, Nana, Mama, Aunt Trina, and Micah Bhaiya!!!!!!! Ammu and Daddy have a couple days off before going to Indianapolis for Thanksgiving on Thursday where I'll see Abuelita and Tio Carlos again!!! And also meet Tia Michelle and Tia Natalie for the first time.

By the way do my fans out there like my new purple SHOES! I haven't worn shoes before but I really like to now. These came in the mail for me today from Aunt Trina!

3 comments:

  1. Baby I, I can't wait to give you your first pair of all stars. I'm going to take you for a walk down Michigan Avenue with those, just wait! Sending you and your Ammu a lot of love all the way from India!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your new purple shoes inaya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inaya is copying Allen's smile!! love you gultu baby!!

    ReplyDelete