Sunday, November 2, 2008

7 weeks



I can hold my head up by myself, I can follow things with my eyes, I can smile much more when someone plays with me, I can scratch myself and anyone else pretty bad with my sharp fingernails, and best of all....I can sleep through the night waking up only ONCE! For the past couple days Ammu has had to wake up just once around 4 or 5 am!! She better appreciate this..it is hard work for me! On the down side though for the past couple of days I've been having a really tough time falling asleep around my 8pm naptime. I cry a lot and sometime I get a pacifier (which makes me stop crying immediately) although Ammu doesn't want to give it to me unless she thinks my crying is to the point where my heart starts beating really fast and I'll get scared..which rarely happens. Abbu on the other hand wants to give me the pacifier as soon as I make the slightest peep! Abbu is so nice, I think he's always going to give me whatever I want!

Here are some pictures of me with Dadu and Ammu in just my diaper. I absolute LOVE being in just a diaper, in fact being naked is even better! I like to look around and smile when I'm naked, especially when the fan is on! I also started taking showers (yes showers - not baths!) at nighttime now instead of around noon. I love showers and being held under the running water. So far I haven't cried yet, Dadu gives the best showers. She holds my head facedown under the running bathrub water so that no water goes into my ears and I won't get an ear infection. Dadu does all kinds of interesting things with me, then when Ammu and Abbu look it up on the internet they find out that doctors actually recommend the same stuff!

I also went out to the new Italian restaurant BRAVO in Evanston with Ammu's friends. Food was decent, but the people were fun. They got together and gave me some presents I was so surprised. Mi Roo picked them all out - some outfits and two stuffed animals: Piglet and Eeyore! Here I am with them!

2 comments: