Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy's second visit!!!!











Daddy came!!!!!!!! FOR ONLY TWO DAYS but they were the best two days ever. We didn't plan anything big, just hung out around the city. The first day Daddy wanted to buy flip flops so he walked BAREFOOT all the way to Metro Tacuba (which is kind of gross and about a mile away) to buy some. Here's a picture of him on the way there....this is from the cleaner part of the route. You should have seen the other parts! At one point he was like.."hmm feels wet and sticky". Here's Ammu and Daddy on one of the bridges they had to cross to get to the flip flops....and there's Ammu under the same Cinco de Mayo sign from last week..but you can't read it. They saw this crazy store with huge dresses - look!!! I have a feeling Abuelita would love to see me in one of those...hehehe. 

Back in our neighborhood we went for a walk and Daddy saw a house with the gate engraved with A&C :) We got up early Saturday morning to buy fresh juice and some veggies at the local mercado. Do you see me in the mercado? That's how I roll.

Then they gave me a bath...it was so cold afterwards but Daddy whisked me up without putting any clothes on me anyway! It was freezing..but again I like to keep my true feelings hidden. Trust me I was cold though! That sweatshirt he's wearing was 28th birthday present from Ammu. I think he wears it literally every single day.

Then it was time to say goodbye to Daddy. Abuelita came over from Cuernavaca too. It was fun!! Here's a picture of us all together before Daddy left for the airport. 

2 comments:

  1. baby, do we get to come visit you soon???? we miss you so much and you are just getting so old!!! can you stop growing till we can come see you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inaya, i just LOVE to see your smile! You'r such a happy cuty pie! God bless you, counting days to grab you tightly!!
    khalamoni...

    ReplyDelete