Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just chillin









I've been taking it pretty easy these couple days. Ammu opened the window this morning and guess what she saw right in front of our doorstep - HORSES!!! So she came and got me and we went out there to look at them. I have no idea what they were doing there but they were the first horses I'd ever seen! 

My friend Bern also invited me to go with him to the big neighborhood market to pick out pinatas for his birthday! There were so many pinatas at the market as you can see, he was going to pick out two - one for the house with the cousins and one for school. There were so many to pick from but he's a man who knows what he wants. He immediately picked Spiderman. In fact he wanted TWO Spidermen, the same pinata for both parties!! But they only had one so he had to pick something else...it was fun!

On our walks these couple days Ammu started taking me to the jungle gym with the other kids. Now she puts my stroller in front of the swings and she swings on them as if she's going to crash into me!! First she's far away then when she gets close I laugh! Sometimes she picks flowers and gives them to me, here is me with a yellow flower on one of our walks. Also here is a picture of an orange tree in my neighborhood!

We also went to Centro Historico together. We crossed a street CINCO DE MAYO - Ammu's birthday! We also visited some markets there and saw some old buildings, we talked to this poiceman on a horse! The second horse I've ever seen - all in the span of days!









No comments:

Post a Comment