Monday, October 27, 2008

6 weeks

This week I started talking more, though Ammu and Daddy are still a little too slow to understand me. I also started having a little insomnia! At least by my 20 hour sleep day standards. I don't like it when I can't get to sleep.

I did get to play basketball for the first time this week - I love it! I went to a friend's house to play, but they weren't home, so I just shot around some till they came back. Then Ammu, Daddy, Dadu, and I hung out with Aman Mama and Karen Mami for a while. I told them I want a friend to play with and they said "maybe"!


I found out I'm a Virgo. My friend Wiki tells me Virgo is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Virgo. Also, Virgo is the only zodiac sign 
represented by a female.

I found out that my ideal careers are those in
which analytical and practical, methodical qualities are needed, such as doctor, teacher, psychologist, technician, 
nurse, hygienist, scientist, accountant, secretary, and inspector.

I also found out I like Health foods, Order and lists, Hygiene and cleanliness, Wholesomeness, Details, Peace.

I definitely dislike Hazards to health, Sloppiness, Squalor, Uncertainty, Uncleanliness, Confusion.

I have (and will continue to have) a graceful figure, a roundish head, delicately-shaped lips, large and clear eyes, small, symmetrical, and refined features, and a high forehead. Also I am thought to usually be of slightly above average height (21 inches!).

I'm generally compatible with the same element signs, Taurus and Capricorn, which makes complete sense since Ammu is Taurus and Daddy is Capricorn!!

My other traits :D:
  • Analytical / critical / insightful
  • Precise / meticulous 
  • Orderly / methodical
  • Practical / pragmatic
  • Mental / intelligent / inquiring
  • Responsible / reliable
  • Perfectionistic
  • Shrewd / witty / clever
  • Conservative / conventional
  • Refined / polite / well mannered
  • Hygienic / clean 
  • Reserved / cool / undemonstrative

2 comments:

  1. Inaya, can you record your voice and post it on this blog also? :)

    I miss you and your parents ... but you the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inaya, I love the way you write and you are so open to share everything about you. love you - nanu

    ReplyDelete