Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!




For Halloween I was a LADYBUG! Abuelita got me the warmest ladybug costume. It was a little big, my head only went up to the chest! We went to Aman Mama and Karen Mamis house and they gave me a butterfinger chocolate (which Ammu ate!)...Aman Mama's mom was visiting and she loved me, she bought me some gold round earrings from Devon Street - now I just have to get my ears pierced! Here is a picture of me with her. Also on Halloween morning Ammu and Karen Mami and their friends were supposed to go see the Oprah show - here is a picture of all of us before Abbu and I dropped them off at the train station. Can you see my ladybug outfit? After Ammu came home she told us the craziest story - on the subway she saw another baby and she asked how old the baby is - she was 6 weeks old just like me! And guess what her name was? INAYA! JUST LIKE ME! Ammu got a picture of her...can you tell which one she is from these pictures? Both my Ammu and that Ammu talked about how Inaya was supposed to be a very rare name but the other Ammu said people are starting to name their daughters Inaya now because it's "rare" - but that means when I'm older there will probably be a whole bunch of Inayas my age! I don't know how I feel about that...

1 comment: