Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daddy and Nanu in Mexico!





This week has been the best. Daddy and Nanu are here for 9 days, we've been having such a good time. Abuelita bought me a walker, even though its for babies starting 7 months and I'm just 4 months! But my feet almost touch the ground and I can move it a little bit when I wiggle, I like it! Can't you tell?

Nanu isn't staying with us anymore because she's here to learn Spanish in an immersion program. She's staying in the school, I checked out her apartment though and met her roommate. We went out for tacos and jugos it was fun! It's good to have Daddy here, he still remembers how to change my diapers in the middle of the night. Here is a picture of us at Ammu's school, her school is gorgeous.

We also had a surprise birthday party for daddy at Tia Eleo's house. Here is a picture of me and Primo Mauricio (he wants to be a chef when he grows up! I wonder what I want to be...)

Abuelita took me to the doctor two days ago to get my vaccinations. Ammu was distracting me and making me smile when all of a sudden I felt something in my leg and screamed in pain. Then it happened again in my arm! Afterwards Daddy held me in his arms and I was fine. I did good!!  Thanks Abuelita!!!!! Doctor took my measurements, 15lb and 24.4in - which puts me in the 68th percentile for height, and 55th percentile for weight.

PS for my more disparaging/observant readers, I realize I wear that pink and brown striped outfit a lot. It's soft and warm and fits me perfectly, trust me it's clean every time!

1 comment:

  1. Inaya, I hear you have an awesome passport foto, care to share it here? ;) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete