Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh what mental and physical anguish!











First the mental anguish - Daddy and Nanu left yesterday, it was sad I miss them. After dropping them off at the airport I went to the mall with Abuelita, here's a picture. It was fun! There was a nice square we sat in then Ammu walked me around in the stroller until I fell asleep. Here is a picture of me in my stroller! 

Then today I had a super busy day. First early this morning I went with Ammu to the market to buy eggs, tomatoes, juice, and beef. We also stopped at the tailor to drop off some of her pants. Then came home and took a nap and after waking up Abuelita took me to get some professional photos taken! If you ask me, the pictures came out great. The lady was nice and she put me in fun places like the lake, the beach, a farmhouse, and outer space! Stay tuned for those pics....but it will take 3 weeks because they send them to America to develop!

Now for the physical anguish - after the photoshoot they took me to get my ears pierced!!! We went to Tia Abuelita Cruzita's clinic to do it. It was such a horrific experience - I cried louder than I've ever cried in my life with my eyes full of tears. But as soon as she finished both ears and Ammu picked me up I stopped crying! The earrings we brought weren't ideal because the backs would hurt me, but my ninera Angeles had earrings in her second ear hole that were perfect - so we used those can you believe it!? So now I have little gold Virgin of Guadeloupe earrings in my ears and can't take them out for 3-4 months. 

After that whole ordeal we went out to eat at an amazing seafood restaurant that Tia Abuelita Cruzita knew. Ammu had ceviche de camaron and Abuelita had ostras! It was a long day, but just keep in mind I have to eat every 2.5 hours people!! This body didn't get this way by itself!

In other news - I can pick up things and hold on to them now. I have a rattle that the German lady Ms. Ellen upstairs gave me that I can hold and play with. It's her son's 3rd birthday this weekend I think she's having a party, I wonder if they will invite me! 

I miss you Daddy, wish you here when I got my ears pierced. It was worse than getting my vaccinations! The weather is so warm and nice. I love Mexico City!!


1 comment:

  1. Inaya Janu, your ears piercing cry breaks my heart. I feel your pain. But think- you will look sooo pretty with earings. I love you and miss you everyday.

    ReplyDelete