Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday Daddy



I love you. I miss you walking me at night before I sleep. Now Ammu only walks me sometimes but most of the time she makes me fall asleep on my own on the bed so I don't develop "sleep associations", she's no fun! I was sick, they took me to the doctor and he put me on lots of medication. I had a fever but I didn't cry that much or anything, just a little. I have a lot more space in the bed now that you're gone, but sometimes I get cold because I throw the sheets off of me and you're not there to warm me up on the other side. I also started going for walks in my stroller which I love. But Abuelita won't let me go for walks anymore because she thinks its too dangerous, she think someone is going to steal me because I'm so "good looking". I miss you, Mexico City is fun because the weather is so perfect but I wish we were together. Happy 28th birthday, you are so young Daddy! I bet all of my friends will think you're the cutest dad in the entire class. Good night Daddy see you in four days.

5 comments:

  1. i love you too bro, collette, baby so fat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Happy birthday Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 28TH DADDY
    I wish you will be here. Abuelita has been reading, playing with me. We are having a great time together....Ammu, abuelita and I , have been strolling the sunny streets. But abuelita is becoming very concerned now about my ammu and me. We both are very beautiful. We stand out in a crowd!!!
    People like me so much because i have the most beautiful eyes among with my big cheeks with big dimples on them. they said I am the cutest baby. My ammu and I, attract all the attention from good people
    but maybe also from the bad people. Abuelita wants to be more cautious when we walk around.. She hears all these people telling her over and over these very bad news about kidnapping kids and babies. She is becoming an overprotected abuelita. Only in Mexico City. Maybe because She loves me, and she loves my amu so very much. I can not wait to see you daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you guys and I dream of Inaya. Happy Birthday to a great nephew/son that I love so much.
    Erlene

    ReplyDelete