Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hoy Comple Cuatro Meses!


Today is my 4 month birthday! Mexico City is awesome, I go for walks every day in my stroller. Here is a picture of me today on my tummy, usually I don't like being on my tummy at all but today I kind of liked it! It's good exercise they tell me. I went over to my friends house today Adrian and Bernard, they have an entire room just for toys. They are 3 and 9 years old. They speak Spanish, German, and English. They call their mom by her name "Ellen", isn't that funny! She is always really nice to me and always being helpful to Ammu. The past 4 months of life have been great! I can't believe I'll be 6 months when I leave Mexico, I'll probably be able to say a word or two by then. Today I went for a long walk with Ammu and my new nanny Angeles. Then they bought juices and we went and sat in the park and watched the bodybuilders work out. Angeles is always playing with me and talks to me nonstop, it's great. Yesterday Ammu bought a red bike so she can come home between classes and feed me quickly (they tried to make me drink out of one of those "bottles" because of her classes but I wouldn't do it *evil laugh*)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Inaya!, be strong, don't let Ammu and Abuelita push you around. If you don't want the bottle, don't take it, if you want go cruising around Mexico City picking up guys and they won't let you, tell them to bug off! (but then quickly tell them you love them so as to keep them on their toes hehe)

    ReplyDelete